This form is best displayed in Google Chrome browser.
You can only submit your entry online through this form. Artists may submit up to two drawings. Please have the image(s) of your artwork at hand when you complete this form.
1. Personal Details Page 1, information about you, the artist.
You must complete:
Name: First and Last
Email: Your Email address, will also allow you to log back in to edit your entries.
Password: Use a password you will remember so you can log back in, to edit your entries. PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF YOUR PASSWORD. Parkin Prize cannot retrieve it for you.
NZ Resident or Citizen: Confirmation
2. Details of Entry Page 2, information about your drawing(s).
You must complete:
Title of Work
Height and width: Of your artwork only. NOT including frame, in millimetres. MAX 3000mm (Maximum size of artwork must be within 3m x 3m x 1.5m).
Price: Inc. GST and 33.33% Gallery commission.
Artist Statement: Describe your Artwork in no more than 500 words.
Previously Exhibited: Confirm that the Artwork has NOT been shown in a major exhibition in New Zealand.
Artwork Images: Maximum of two images, JPGs only.
You have the option of adding a link to a video as an entry or to support your entry. Videos will only be accepted as a 'link' to an uploaded video to be viewed on www.youtube.com or Vimeo. mp4 format are accepted only. You will also have to upload a jpg of your artwork or video to complete the entry.
YouTube.com how to:
- Sign in to YouTube. (Create an account to be able to sign in)
- Click on Upload at the top of the page.
- Choose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video.
- As the video is uploading, you can edit information etc
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
Now get the link/URL
- Locate your video look below the video for a Share button.
- Go to Embed button which is displayed directly below the Link URL.
- Click the Embed button, you will see the HTML code for embedding the video. Copy the code.
Note: Do a search in YouTube.com to get full instructions.
If you do not have all the information required to complete your application you can leave the form after completing your Personal Details. Save by clicking 'Save and Continue'.