- Works not previously exhibited in a major exhibition or another art prize are eligible for entry.
- Only artists who are New Zealand residents or citizens are eligible to enter.
- Artists may submit up to two entries of works completed
- The non-refundable entry fee of $45 per work ($90 for two works).
- The winning work becomes the property of the Parkin Drawing Prize once the prize money is paid to the artist(s).
- All work must be for sale. Sale price includes a commission of 33.33% (GST Included), which will be deducted from the sale price on all works sold.